Why Use Us?
Our aim is to enable people to achieve their dreams and raise lots of money for worthy causes whilst delivering outstanding challenges. Whether it’s to reach the lofty summit of Kilimanjaro or cycle from London to Paris, we will take care of all the details to allow you to focus fully on reaching your goal whilst having an incredible experience and raising money for charity. With an unrivalled depth of knowledge and experience in both UK & Overseas challenges/expeditions, there are many reasons why you should choose a charity challenge or expedition with us:
- Our Ethos: We believe in promoting the personal development of others through challenge and the raising of money for charities. We aim to do this through our excellent challenges and expeditions.
- A Great Team! We use only the best expedition leaders for our challenges, all whom have years of experience and qualifications in their relevant fields. Our friendly, knowledgeable and approachable team will be on hand throughout your challenge, to ensure you have the best experience.
- Safety is Paramount: We go to great lengths to ensure our challenges and expeditions are of the highest quality, allowing for the safest and best experience.
- Small but Mighty: We are a small company which allows us to tailor-make the best expeditions and challenges for you, based on our own experience ‘in the field’. We only run a limited number of challenges/expeditions per year to keep the quality and safety as our main focus. This also allows us to have full control of all the logistics to ensure the overall experience is the best it can be, and your success rate is extremely high.
- Overseas Partners: We only use the best and most reputable partners on our overseas challenges, many of whom we have worked with for years, ensuring safety is never compromised and our high standards are maintained.
- Bespoke: With our knowledge and experience, we are also able to create bespoke challenges for you and your team. If you fancy doing something a little different from the norm, feel free to get in touch and discuss it with us. You can rely on Expedition Wise to create incredible challenges whilst maintaining a high level of quality and safety provisions.
- Share the Experience: The great thing about our open challenges is that you can join a group for a challenge. This means there is no pressure trying to get a group together, and is a great way of meeting new people and sharing an incredible experience with them. Many of those who take part in out Open Challenges often stay lifelong friends, with some coming back to do more challenges together.
- We are a ‘hands on’ company! For those who have had the pleasure of being on an expedition or charity challenge by our Director Brian, you will know what a great chap he is. Though he sits at the top of the company, this doesn’t stop him getting hands on and is seen on the majority of our challenges. It’s often said that it is the people that make the experience, and Brian is true to this. His passion is to help push people to their limits and achieve their goals with an approach that is patient and supportive. Even during the most challenging parts of the expeditions, his laugh in itself will see you through, as will his stories from his travels around the world.
- Great Value for money! We make sure we provide the best quality for money, with all of our challenge costs featuring added benefits. Our handy payment options allow you to organise your payments throughout the year, allowing for more time to concentrate on the training and fundraising!
- Working together as a Team: Our challenges are perfect for those who are looking to participate in a challenge together whilst raising money for charity. Many of the companies we work with have stated such events help the overall productivity of their work force, with many employees having not met in the work place prior to the challenge. So what are you waiting for? Join us on one of our charity challenges or expeditions and experience an adventure you will never forget, whilst raising money for amazing causes!