|Start||End||In aid of:|
|Grand Canyon Trek - USA|
|Grand Canyon Trek - USA||9||22/09/18||30/09/18|| OPEN
|Jebel Toubkal Trek - Morocco|
|Jebel Toubkal Trek - Morocco||5||12/09/18||16/09/18|| OPEN
|Unclimbed Peak - Nepal|
|Unclimbed Peak - Nepal||22||10/11/18||01/12/18|| OPEN
|China Great Wall|
|China Great Wall||9||20/04/19||28/04/19|| OPEN
|Machu Picchu Trek|
|Machu Picchu Trek||10||26/07/19||04/08/19|| OPEN
|Tajikistan Fann Mountains Trek|
|Tajikistan Fann Mountains Trek||15||07/09/19||21/09/19|| OPEN
If you wish to book any of the above challenges, please click on the challenge to go to the challenge page.
Listed below are a range of different challenges that we are able to organise. Feel free to get in contact with us for more information.
- Beat The Sun - 26.1miles in 1 day on one of the iconic long distance paths in the UK: Hadrian’s Wall, Offa’s Dyke Path or South Downs Way.
- Ben Nevis - Climb the highest mountain in the UK in 8 hours.
- Coast to Coast (Scotland) - 3 days from Bonar Bridge on the East coast to Loch Broom on the West Coast.
- Hadrian's Wall - 1 to 5 day itineraries trekking along the wall from Carlisle to Newcastle.
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path - 3 days walking along the spectacular South Wales Coastline.
- South Downs Way - 37 mile walking challenge along the South Coast.
- Scafell Pike - Climb the highest mountain in England in 6 hours.
- Snowdon - Climb the highest mountain in England & Wales in 6 hours.
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks - Trek 30km over the classic 3 Peaks in under 12 hours.
- China Great Wall - 5 days trekking on the Great Wall and 1 day sight seeing in Beijing.
- Elbrus - 11 days to climb the highest mountain in Europe by the southern route.
- Everest Base Camp - 12 days trekking to the foot of Mount Everest with amazing views.
- Iceland Volcano Trek - 3 days trekking across the most volcanic area of Iceland.