|Start||End||In aid of:|
| Pedal Portugal Cycle Challenge
| LEJOG Cycle Challenge
|Land's End to John O'Groats Cycle Challenge||22||08/05/ 18||29/05/ 18||Open|
If you wish to book any of the above challenges, please click on the challenge to go to the challenge page.
Listed below are a range of different challenges that we are able to organise. Feel free to ge in contact with us for more information.
- Coast to Coast (Ireland) - 2 days cycling from Dublin on the East coast to Galway on the West coast of Ireland.
- Coast to Coast UK (Morecambe to Whitby) - 2 days cycling 115 miles from coast to coast.
- Coast to Coast UK (Whitehaven to Tynemouth) - 2 days cycling 140 miles from coast to coast
- Dolomites - 3 days cycling. From Venice to the Dolomites including the “Maratona” and the Kronplatz.
- Great Glen - 2 days Mountain Biking cycle along the famous Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal before finishing in Fort William at the foot of Ben Nevis.
- London to Amsterdam - 2 days cycling 112 miles from capital to capital.
- London to Amsterdam to Brussels - 4 days cycling 260 miles through 3 capitals
- London to Brighton - 1 day cycling from the capital to the coast.
- London to Paris (Dieppe) - 3 days cycling 178 miles from capital to capital.
- London to Paris (Caen) - 3 days cycling 229 miles from capital to capital.
- London to Paris (Le Havre) - 3 days cycling 218 miles from capital to capital.
- Manchester to Liverpool - 1 day Mountain Biking along the Trans Pennine Way.
- Summit to Sea - 3 days cycling 180 miles from the Sierra Nevada mountains to Marbella on the coast.